Properties of silver dust for Flame Effect Moonlight decorations:
- Flame Effect in the form of small, delicate flakes
- dark silver shade
- the effect of an irregular, shiny surface
- the perfect complement to subtle decorations
- it looks great on dark colors, e.g. Mr. Black
The method of applying Flame Effect :
- Make any hybrid, gel or acrylic styling.
- Cure the second layer of color for 30 seconds in the MultiLed lamp and wait about 30 seconds.
- To obtain the effect of an irregular, shiny surface, rub the dust into the dispersion layer on the entire surface of the nail.
- By applying petals only to part of the plate, you will create an effect similar to decorations made from transfer foil.
- Remove excess pollen with a soft brush or brush.
- Apply one of the Indigo hybrid tops to the nail, e.g. Tip Top or Wet Look (in the case of built-up nails), remembering to carefully protect the free edge of the nail.
- Cure the top in the MultiLed lamp for 30 seconds.
- Wait for 1 minute before applying skin care products.
For better durability of the styling, you can apply two thin layers of the top.